Craftpower Incursion

On Wednesday our class participated in the Craftpower Incursion. We used hammers, pliers and nails to assemble cars. We tested how the cars moved using push and pull forces. Take a look at how hard we worked to build our cars!

14 thoughts on “Craftpower Incursion

1. Dear 1/2PM,
    We enjoyed making a little wooden car!πŸš—πŸš—πŸš—
    Amy did not hurt any of her fingers😊 I hurt four times on my fingersπŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•
    But we still had lots of fun!!!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜œπŸ˜‹πŸ˜»

Love Hannah and Amy

2. Hi Ms Moloney,
    My favourite science experiment was the caraftpower incursion because it was challenging, exciting, interesting and fun.

From Amy

3. Dear 1/2PM,
    I LOVED MAKING the car. They look amazing . πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ’•πŸ˜šπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€οΈβœŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜’

from Jennifer

4. Hi Mrs Primerano!

I loved making my own toy car πŸš— so much that I had the most best time EVER. I also loved ❀️ painting 🎨 my toy car πŸš™. I loved playing with my toy car and I HAD SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I couldn’t stop βœ‹ playing with my toy car.

IT WAS THE BEST TIME EVER!πŸ¦„πŸŒˆπŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜²πŸ˜΅β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

from Caitlin

5. Dear Mrs Primerano,
    On Wednesday we went to the craft power incursion. When our class went in we didn’t know it was going to be fun. We used tools to make cars. We got to make up our own cars and name them like racing car, monster truck, and more interesting car names. When we first started we weren’t that good at using the tools but when we used the tools for a bit we got really really good at using the tools. It was the most exciting incursion ever.

From Huy

6. Dear 1/2PM,
    I really enjoyed the Craftpower incursion.
    It was the first time I was using a tool to do a really hard thing. Using tools I felt really excited when it was finished.

from Huy

7. Dear Us,
    We are so clever! We are so amazing! We can make fantastic cars! We can use hammers and pliers and nails, but we didn’t use bananas!!! Next time we might make aeroplanes, trains, robots, sneezes, microwaves, or pizza!
    From Us XXOO

8. Hi 1/2PM,
    When I used the hammer πŸ”¨ it was amazing πŸ˜‰!But the hammer πŸ”¨ kept hitting my fingers.
    When the hammer hit my finger l said AHHHHH😱.
    From Steven