37 thoughts on “Get Well Soon Ms Moloney!

• DEAR LINDA, THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE AND FOR ALL YOUR HELP LAST THURSDAY. I AM EXCITED TO SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR MR HODGSON’S MAGIC DAY!!
      XX MM

1. Dear Miss Moloney,

I wish you could come back to school so you can teach us and I hope your arm gets better. I will write the title because you only have one arm and I hope you get better soon.

From Luciah and Krystal

• DEAR LUCIAH AND KRYSTAL
      THANKYOU FOR YOUR KIND MESSAGE. THAT IS SUCH A HELPFUL IDEA FOR YOU TO WRITE THE TITLE IN YOUR READING JOURNAL. PERHAPS YOU COULD TELL EVERYONE ELSE TO DO THAT TOO!
      XXMM

2. Dear Ms Moloney,
    I hope your wrist gets better soon so you can go to school and I want to see your purple plaster cast.

From Caden

3. Dear Ms Moloney,
    I hope you get better soon. All of 1/2PM miss you. Hope you love those flowers and cards we made you.

By Jackie and Matthew N

• DEAR JACKIE AND MATTHEW,
      THANKYOU FOR THAT LOVELY MESSAGE. YOU BOYS MAKE ME FEEL MUCH, MUCH BETTER! I WILL KEEP THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS AND CARDS YOU ALL MADE FOR ME UNTIL I AM 100!!
      XX MM

• DEAR ISABELLA AND LORRA,
      THANKS FOR YOUR KIND MESSAGE GIRLS, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP LAST THURSDAY. I HOPE YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT MR HODGSON’S MAGIC DAY TOMORROW-I AM!!
      XX MM

4. Dear Ms. Moloney,

I hope your arm feels better Ms.Moloney and tomorrow u feel better to come back to school to see us. We have so much fun with you and your also funny. Thanks for teaching us how to learn good. I hope you have a good day:)

From Anthony

• DEAR ANTHONY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MESSAGE-IT MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. I MISS YOU ALL AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW. XX MM

5. Dear Ms Moloney,
    I hope you feel better and come to school and teach us, help our spelling mistakes and we will make you feel better.
    Love from Cindy and Linda

• DEAR LINDA AND CINDY, HOW CUTE ARE YOU BOTH!! I LOVE TALKING TO YOU, YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH. I’LL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING. XX MM

6. Dear Ms Moloney,
    We miss you so much and hope you come back tomorrow and Marrianne made you
    a picture and wrote some senteneces. We miss you and we hope you get better Ms Moloney.

By Marrianne and Jennifer

• DEAR MARRIANNE AND JENNIFER, YOU ARE BOTH VERY KIND. IT WILL BE LOVELY TO SEE YOU. YOU CAN EVEN SIGN MY PLASTER CAST! XXMM

7. Dear Miss Moloney,

We hope you get better and come back tomorrow and we would like to see your purple cast. We can help you get stuff. We also wish you could teach us again.

From Ivy

• DEAR IVY, THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE, YOU ARE AWESOME! I WASN’T SURE WHAT SORT OF PLASTER CAST TO GET- WHICH ONE WOULD YOU HAVE CHOSEN? RAINBOW, FAIRIES, ARMY, PUPPY PAW PRINTS, OR A COLOUR? SEE YOU TOMORROW. XXMM

• DEAR AMY, THAT’S A LOVELY MESSAGE, THANKYOU. I DO FEEL MUCH BETTER BUT I’M A LITTLE BIT NERVOUS ABOUT COMING BACK. I THINK IT WILL BE GREAT IF YOU CAN HELP ME TEACH. XXMM

8. Dear Ms Moloney,
    I misd you I wish you can come back to teach us again. I hope you can be better soon.
    I love you Ms Moloney.

From Andrew N.

• AW ANDREW, HOW LOVELY OF YOU TO WRITE THAT. THANKYOU. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU EATING A BANANA AT FRUIT TIME!!! XXMM

• DEAR ELI, THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GET WELL MESSAGE. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOMORROW. XXMM

• DEAR ANDREW AND RYAN, THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE BOYS. YES, I AM OKAY AND YES I AM GOING TO GET BETTER, AND YES I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW. I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BIG SMILES. XXMM

• DEAR MATTHEW, MRS PRIMERANO AND I ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN OUR GRADE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS HELPFUL. WHEN I HURT MY ARM I TRIED TO BE BRAVE LIKE YOU!! XXMM

• DEAR QUI, THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL MESSAGE. YOU ARE A VERY KIND YOUNG MAN. I AM DEFINITELY COMING BACK SOON…..TOMORROW!!!! XXMM

• DEAR FLYNN, YES I AM OKAY THANKS FOR ASKING. AND YOU MAKE ME HAPPY! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME IN CANBERRA AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING ALL ABOUT IT. XXMM

9. DEAR MRS PRIMERANO AND EVERYONE IN GRADE 1/2PM,
    THANKYOU FOR ALL THE BEAUTIFUL CARDS YOU MADE FOR ME. THANKYOU FOR THE TULIPS THAT ARE GORGEOUS AND CLEVER. THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND GET WELL MESSAGES. THANKYOU FOR BEING YOU!!
    LOVE AND HUGS, MISS MOLONEY XXOO